– Mike as Fisher why he chose the Rams. Fisher said it started with owner Stan Kroenke, and then pointed to young quarterback Sam Bradford.
– Mike asked Fisher if he saw anything to make him believe last season was the exception, not the rule.
“I was very impressed with the energy and effort level they played with,” Fisher said.
– Fisher said that he interviewed Brian Schottenheimer and Hue Jackson for the offensive coordinator job, and he’s excited about either option.
– Fisher said he learned the Rams are going to London next season yesterday. He hasn’t really had time to dive into the logistics, but he thinks it’s very interesting.
– Mike asked Fisher whether he asked the owner about possible relocation. ”He was very direct,” Fisher said. “I was completely comfortable with where the situation is. I was very pleased with Mr. Kroenke’s candidness.”
Florio asked if Fisher believes there’s a chance he’ll go to London or L.A. or another city. Fisher said that he’s just focused on winning right now.
– Florio asked if Fisher will get back on the NFL competition committee. Fisher said he hopes so. And interestingly, Fisher has no problem with the overtime rules in the postseason.