FIND A STATION Dan Patrick Show
Monday: Best of Dan Patrick Show

Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron joined the show to talk about the win over LSU and the Heisman race.

McCarron said he doesn’t care if he gets attention and if he wins the Heisman. He explained that he doesn’t try to be cocky, but confidence isn’t a problem.

“I think I’m best quarterback in the nation at all times,” McCarron said.

McCarron also talked about his relationship with Nick Saban, who he has referred to as a second dad.  “He’s helped me become the guy I am,” McCarron said. “If you had known the 18-year-old I came to college as … I was probably a little too cocky and a little too selfish. … I’ve come a long way.”

Poll Question

Show Feed

Paul PabstFordham vs Army. Tight. Late. CBS Sports Network.12 hours ago
Paul PabstGood game on CBS Sports Network. Fordham vs Army.13 hours ago
Paul Pabst@redsnation true14 hours ago
Seton@gregtoohey congrats dude14 hours ago
Andrew Perloff@nwhuber he looked good!15 hours ago

Fan Feed

Chris CornelisonChilling out in the shade on vacation in Greece listening to @dpshow podcast...you guys never disappoint! http://t.co/lgkoMqB41w4 hours ago
ValentinoMe when I heard DP was going to be SVP's guest on Sports Center. #ESPN #sportscenter @dpshow http://t.co/YRXW9c65Gm8 hours ago
angelThas shod b dope hearin @dpshow on lebatards monday show #espn @espn isit real??!!!9 hours ago
Tomasito Bobadilla.@espn when @RafaelNadal match began @usopen had a packed house.Even @TigerWoods went home.great battle going-on.@dpshow @PaulPabst10 hours ago
Tomasito BobadillaGreat Tennis match is taken place at Midnight in NYC. @RafaelNadal hums every time he hits da ball. @espn JohnMcEnroe are u sleepy @dpshow10 hours ago