TheMMQB.com's Peter King joined the show to talk about Week 7 in the NFL. Here are some of his takes:
– King said that there seems to be some weaknesses at both tackle spots for the Broncos. "You can't have as leaky a line as they had last night," King said.
– Dan asked King if the Colts were a bona fide Super Bowl contender. "No question about it," King said, noting their wins over Denver, Seattle and San Francisco.
– King said that the Rams actually could bring in a Tim Tebow, but didn't sound like it would make a big difference. He said there's just not a lot of buzz about the Rams in St. Louis - it's all baseball right now.
– King explained how that "push" rule came to be that became such a big factor in the Jets' win over the Patriots. He said a group of linemen, mostly centers, met with the NFL and explained that it was a health risk to get pushed into.
– King said that the Patriots need to solve problems against tough lines like the ones that the Jets have.